The annual report provides information about the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. Our annual report provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2014-2015.
- 2015-2016 Annual Report ( 15.4 MB)
2015-2016 Annual report in sections
- Part 1: Front cover, imprint page and letter of compliance ( 584 KB)
- Part 2: Contents, Director-General's foreword ( 151 KB)
- Part 3: About us, Key priorities for the future ( 387 KB)
- Part 4: Delivering for the community ( 268 KB)
- Part 5: Our performance in influencing policy and the investment environment ( 520 KB)
- Part 6: Our performance facilitating a major projects pipeline ( 1.97 MB)
- Part 7: Our performance in strengthening the regions ( 826 KB)
- Part 8: Our performance in growing priority, new and emerging industries ( 610 KB)
- Part 9: Our performance in supporting enterprise and job creation ( 247 KB)
- Part 10: Financial performance ( 265 KB)
- Part 11: Structure, Governance ( 515 KB)
- Part 12: Financial statements ( 9.36 MB)
- Part 13: Independent Auditor's report ( 753 KB)
- Part 14: Appendix 1 (Legislation administered by the department) ( 87 KB)
- Part 15: Appendix 2 (Our contacts) ( 91 KB)
- Part 16: Appendix 3 (Strategic Plan 2015-20 performance) ( 112 KB)
- Part 17: Appendix 4 (Performance against service standards) ( 109 KB)
- Part 18: Appendix 5 (Compliance checklist) ( 104 KB)
- Part 19: Abbreviations ( 109 KB)
- Part 20: Glossary, back cover ( 156 KB)
Further information is also available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies engaged, the Queensland Language Services Policy and government bodies.
In addition, the Department of State Development has three government bodies that it reports upon, which are the Commonwealth Games Infrastructure Authority, GasFields Commission Queensland and Gladstone Foundation Board of Advice:
Reporting on government bodies ( 25 KB)
For more information, view past annual reports.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.