||Impact assessment report (IAR) active
||Proposal to upgrade the Six Mile Creek Dam to meet modern safety standards
||Seqwater (Queensland Bulk Water Supply Authority)
||Lake Macdonald, approximately 5km from Cooroy in Noosa Shire Map
||Noosa Shire Council
- staged and temporary lowering of the dam’s water level to allow for construction works
- construction of a temporary coffer dam to enable removal of the dam’s spillway
- construction of a replacement spillway
- improvements to the existing embankments
- potential construction of a saddle dam.
Up to 110 (construction)
||Draft IAR being prepared
|22 December 2017
||Gazettal ( 250 KB) of ‘coordinated project’ declaration.
|6 December 2017
||Commonwealth Minister for the Environment and Energy decided the project is a ‘controlled action’.
|18 October 2017
||Project referred to Commonwealth Minister for the Environment and Energy.
|15 September 2017
||Application, including initial advice statement ( 3.2 MB), submitted.
Read more about the IAR process.
* Project information supplied by proponent and subject to change.