To date, Building our Regions has allocated $225 million funding across 174 projects.
The $70 million Round 4 of Building our Regions is currently underway with 53 shortlisted projects. Councils with shortlisted projects are invited to submit business case applications between Monday 30 July and Friday 7 September 2018.
The Round 4 guidelines ( 1.6 MB) contain important details about the application process.
The table below lists these and provides links to information about each project.
Use the interactive web map to view funded project locations across Queensland. Alternatively, refer to the maps below:
- Building our Regions: Current Fund Areas ( 2.24 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Fund Areas ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 1 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 2 Projects ( 1.7 MB)
- Building our Regions: Supplementary Round Projects ( 1.6 MB)
- Building our Regions: Round 3 Projects ( 1.6 MB)
For more information about each of the Building our Regions funds refer to:
- Regional Capital Fund
- Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities Fund.